Using the DANS Services
On this page you can find information and support documentation about using the DANS Data Stations and DataverseNL. Both our Data Stations and DataverseNL are based on the Dataverse software. Dataverse offers comprehensive user guidance for its standard functionality.
- For personal data deposited in the Data Stations, the processing addendum applies.
- The DANS Data Stations Policy outlines our policies concerning the Data Stations in more detail and also discusses our preservation plan.
- DANS provides detailed guidance for using the Data Stations:
- Our Manual depositing data describes everything to take into account before deposit, during the deposit process, and after deposit.
- We provide extensive guidelines in respect of file formats
- Our Manual reusing data guides users through the process of reusing data from the Data Station.
- For DataverseNL, DANS is responsible for the technical infrastructure of the service, the institutes that make use of DataverseNL are themselves responsible for the content and workflow. Please contact your institute for more guidance. A list of contacts, you can find here.
Please contact DANS if you need information on any of the above.
EN: © DANS. R.4.2. Version 1.2, March 7 2023