DANS is the national expertise centre and repository for research data. We help researchers make their data available for reuse. This way, scientists can use the data for new research and published research is verifiable and repeatable. With more than 200,000 data sets and 60 employees, DANS is one of the most prominent repositories in Europe.
We have several vacancies. Will you join us and help supporting and stimulate research data management, Open Science, and FAIR data? Click on the positions below for more information and to apply:
- Project member in research data expert team DANS
- Senior project employee Research Data Expert Team DANS
- Student assistant DANS with focus on the RDA-TIGER project
- Head of Operations DANS (vacancy only available in Dutch)
- Finance Employee DANS + Rathenau Institute (vacancy only available in Dutch)
Subscribe to our newsletter to be informed about new vacancies.
Are you as a PhD student looking for a (temporary) work place? DANS offers several possibilities, also in cooperation with Dutch Promovendi Netwerk
Are you looking for an internship and do you think that your field of expertise has similarities with the work area of DANS? Please contact us.