From January 2019 to April 2022, collaborators from more than 40 European organisations successfully worked together to improve the infrastructure for Social Sciences and Humanities in Europe.
To ensure the long-term sustainability of the results developed within the project, the SSHOC consortium has expressed its intention to continue working together under the SSHOC Memorandum of Understanding for the establishment of the SSH Open Cluster. The aim is to further expand the partnerships developed within SSHOC and to further support the sharing of knowledge.
During the closing conference of the SSHOC project, 6 and 7 April in Brussels, five European Research Infrastructure Consortia (ERICs) signed the MOU to prepare the establishment of the SSH Open Cluster. These were:
- CESSDA: Consortium of European Social Science Data Archives;
- CLARIN: Common Language Resources and Technology Infrastructure;
- DARIAH: Digital Research Infrastructure for the Arts and Humanities;
- ESS: European Social Survey;
- SHARE: Survey of Health, Ageing and Retirement in Europe.
Other organisations are invited to sign the MOU in order to demonstrate their participation in future activities of the SSH Open Cluster. DANS signed the MOU on 26 April.
Read more about the SSH Open Cluster on the SSH Open Cloud website.