In the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) it should become easier, especially for researchers, to find, share and combine data, software and services. Within EOSC, scientists from the public and private sectors work together, across different academic domains and (European) national borders. In 2017 and 2018, the EOSC pilot project laid the foundations for the development of the EOSC, and the most important results so far are presented in Vienna. Also, the plans and possibilities for the future will be visualized, explained and deepened at this event.
During this second EOSC Stakeholders Forum, there are sessions and workshops on various topics:
- Interactive sessions about, among other things, the EOSC governance, architecture and interoperability.
- Interactive sessions for different scientific disciplines.
- Presentations of the current EOSC-related H2020 projects such as EOSC-hub, FREYA and OpenAIRE-Advance.
- Presentations of the different EOSC Science Demonstrators.
- Workshops for scientific EOSC users and workshops for business and private organizations.
- Workshops on the themes of training, skills, policies and open science.
- Sessions and workshops on FAIR Data.
- Plenary sessions on the development of EOSC.
DANS is an executive organization within EOSCpilot and co-responsible for the organization of the second EOSC Stakeholders Forum. A specific DANS contribution to the Forum is a workshop on the principles of FAIR Data, and how to apply these principles in science.
For more information, visit the EOSC pilot website or contact Elly Dijk. The number of places is limited so timely registration is recommended, register here.