The MOOC Delivering Research Data Management Services is aimed at individuals who support researchers to manage and share their data, including librarians, IT and information specialists, data stewards, and research office staff.
The MOOC will cover the following topics:
- What research support services are commonly offered and who is responsible for providing them?
- How to perform an gap analysis and what tools are needed?
- How to support researchers to develop Data Management Plans (DMPs) and offer feedback or consultations?
- How to provide for short and long term preservation and storage of research data and, where possible, use existing community standards?
- How to develop a RDM Roadmap?
Research Data Netherlands
Research Data Netherlands (RDNL) is an alliance between 4TU.Centre for Research Data, SURFsara and DANS. With this coalition the three data archives join forces in the area of long-term data archiving.
Please visit the MOOC on the Future Learn-site.