In the SSHOC’n Tell Challenge, researchers, data professionals, trainers and citizen scientists are invited to try out the SSHOC tools and share their experiences.
There are a total of ten fun challenges on four different topics:
- SSH Open Marketplace
- Interoperability and Multilinguality
- SSH training
- Wild Card: Advance your own research
How to participate?
Joining the SSHOC’n Tell Challenge is very simple:
- Review all the information on this page including the challenges
- Apply to participate alone or with your team
- Participate in the info session pre-challenge on the 30th of March
- Join the challenge live from your home on 6 and 7 April
- Win prizes! First prize: Joint publication with the mentor organisation + in-house SSHOC tool implementation + 1000€ Amazon gift voucher; Second prize: Joint publication with the mentor organisation + in-house training + 500€ Amazon gift voucher; Third prize: Joint publication with the mentor organisation + 500€ Amazon gift voucher
All related information and additional details on how to participate can be found directly on the SSHOC’n Tell challenge platform
. Read more about the SSHOC Final Conference here