How to reach us
DANS is situated in the NWO building Borneo.
- lines 2, 3 and 4 and metro line E (stop: Laan van Nieuw Oost-Indië)
Public transport within The Hague
- bus 23 (stop: Station Laan van Nieuw Oost-Indië)
- bus 28 (stop: Stuyvesantstraat)
- bus 32 (stop: Laan van Nieuw Oost-Indië)
- bus 22 (stop: Haagse Poort)
- ZWN bus 45, 132 (stop: Haagse Poort)
- Interliner ZWN lines 380, 382 (stop: Haagse Poort)
The NWO buildings are opposite Laan van Nieuw Oost-Indië station ('station Laan van NOI'). There are three alternatives for visitors whose train does not stop at Station Laan van NOI:
- Trains go directly from Den Haag HS station to station Laan van NOI.
- You can take RandstadRail 2 from Den Haag CS station, towards Leidschendam-Leidsenhage (not towards Loosduinen); alight at Stuyvesantstraat or station Laan van NOI.
- From Den Haag CS station, you can also take one of the trains that stop at station Laan van NOI.
- Rotterdam: A13, A4, A12
- Amsterdam: A4, A12
- Utrecht: A12
After entering The Hague via the A12 ('Utrechtsebaan') take exit 3, signed Bezuidenhout-Mariahoeve. at the traffic lights turn right, then carry straight on ('Schenkkade'). the second major road you cross is Laan van Nieuw Oost-Indië. You will see the Java Building on the right on the other side of the crossroads. The Borneo Building where DANS is situated is right behind it.
From Amsterdam/Leiden take the A44/N44, following signs for Den Haag. On entering the city follow signs for Voorburg-Leidschendam. You will see the Java Building on your left, just before the railway bridge. The Borneo building where DANS is situated is just behind it.
A limited amount of parking space is available beneath the Java building. Entrance to the car park is on the Anna van Saksenlaan. Approach via Schenkkade and take the first right.