EUDAT develops a sustainable infrastructure for improved access to scientific data for researchers and scientists in Europe. EUDAT started in 2011 and comprises of the following core services:
1. B2DROP: synchronize and exchange research data.
2. B2SHARE: store and share research data.
3. B2SAFE: manage data and optimize access.
4. B2STAGE: transfer data to HPC workspaces for processing.
5. B2FIND: find collections of scientific data quickly and easily.
DANS was one of 33 partners in EUDAT. From March 2015 DANS was involved in a three year project to improve EUDAT services, to broaden the scope of the services and to develop a business model for long term sustainability of the services. The activities of DANS evolved around: