Meet us at the Open Hour every Monday from 10:00 to 11:00 CEST for the Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH) community. The Open Hour is a Q&A on Open Science, data storage and Research Data Management.
- What data can I deposit at DANS?
- How do I make my data FAIR?
- Can I share data that holds personal information?
- What meta data standards do I have to use?
- How do I store video data sustainably?
All these questions and more can be asked live during the Open Hour. Our Data Station Managers are here to help.
Register here for the Open Hour and send in your question(s).
Open Hour SSH
Live Q&A on Social Sciences and Humanities