Online storage, sharing and registration of research data, during the research period and up to the prescribed term of ten years after its completion. That is DataverseNL.
DataverseNL is a shared service provided by participating institutions and DANS. DataverseNL uses the Dataverse software developed by Harvard University, which is used worldwide. A factsheet about DataverseNL can be found here.
The manual on how to use DataverseNL will soon be available. For support in using DataverseNL, please contact the local administrator of your institute (see list below). He/she can also help you with permissions attached to your account.
Leaving your institution? Please inform your local administrator.
DataverseNL is a shared service offered by DANS and the following participating institutions (with contactaddress):
- Avans Hogeschool: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eindhoven University of Technology (4TU.Centre for Research Data): email@example.com
- Erasmus University Rotterdam: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delft University of Technology (4TU.Centre for Research Data): email@example.com
- Hogeschool Windesheim: EMD.Eisen-Tijssen@windesheim.nl
- Maastricht University: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NIOO-KNAW: email@example.com
- Protestantse Theologische Universiteit (PThU): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tilburg University: email@example.com
- University of Groningen: firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of Twente (4TU.Centre for Research Data): email@example.com
- Utrecht University: Library@uu.nl
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your institute is not on this list, but you want to use DataverseNL, please contact us via email@example.com.